[mythtv-users] problems transcoding: can't read program fromdatabase, chipmunk audio w/ matching profiles, more...

Richard Lee-Morlang rick at webtownis.bc.ca
Fri Aug 22 13:28:53 EDT 2003

On Fri, 2003-08-22 at 12:10, Mark Edwards wrote:

> Donno bout your other problems, but this is likely because the editing flag
> is set in the recordings table.
> This gets left on when myth crashes out from editing a recording/cutlist (or
> is killed)

I checked my recorded table, and all 45 entries have a value of 0 for
the editing field. When I go into editing mode on a recording where it
works, that record changes to have a value of 1, so this doesn't seem to
be the problem. :-(

Thanks for the suggestion though, I hadn't checked that out until now.

Rick