[mythtv-users] MythMusic

rwk at americom.com rwk at americom.com
Fri Aug 22 12:17:27 EDT 2003

I have just upgraded to MythTV 0.11 on RH9.  Everything works but
MythMusic.  When I select MythMusic, mythfrontend reports:

	    Unable to initialize plugin 'mythmusic'.
	    Unable to run plugin 'mythmusic': not initialized

I have recompiled and reinstalled mythmusic, rerun ldconfig, made sure
the database is up-to-date and basically retried everything I can think
of or find in the documentation at lease 5 times...

Can anyone tell me what might be wrong and/or what I can try to get it
working again?

Thanks,
Dick

P.S.  Here is the "ls" and "file" of the mythmusic plugin:

ls:
-rwxr-xr-x    1 root     root      1059420 Aug 22 04:55 /usr/local/lib/mythtv/plugins/libmythmusic.so

file:
/usr/local/lib/mythtv/plugins/libmythmusic.so: ELF 32-bit LSB shared object, Intel 80386, version 1 (SYSV), stripped