[mythtv-users] mjpeg cropping picture

Dave Pippenger riven at particle-man.com
Thu Aug 21 13:37:44 EDT 2003

I just setup my backend with a DC10+ NTSC and I'm having a simmilar
issue... In my case the image is cropped from the LHS and displayed on the
RHS. The interesting part is I can make the effect go away if I switch to
1x1... unfortunately 1x1 is a bit much for my frontend to decode so I need
to get running at 2x2 without the image corruption. I have played with the
overscan/underscan but the corrupted portion of the video just underscans
in with the video :(  I know a few other people on the list are using the
DC10+... have any of you seen this problem?

Dave Pippenger                         Systems Engineer
Email: riven at particle-man.com          Phone: 310-524-3214