[mythtv-users] Re: Problems connecting to zap2it?

Ed Avis ed at membled.com
Thu Aug 21 15:19:44 EDT 2003

"Gregorio Gervasio, Jr." <gtgj at pacbell.net> writes:

>g> Is anyone having problems connecting to zap2it?

>For what it's worth, the listings are downloaded even with this
>error, so it seems to work if you hack ZapListings.pm to ignore this
>error for now.

>-    if ( !$res->is_success || $res->content()=~m/your session has timed out/i ) {
>+    if ( !($res->is_success || $res->code eq '500') || $res->content()=~m/your session has timed out/i ) {

[rest of patch snipped]

Thank you for the patch.  The change applied to the xmltv sources was
similar to this, with some more warning messages; I think I credited
it to the wrong person in the README.  If it originally came from you,
apologies.

In future it would be easier if people could send patches and
xmltv-specific discussion straight to the xmltv mailing list.  I don't
mean stop discussing them on this list, but just cc your message to
xmltv-devel at sourceforge.net as well.  Thanks,

--
Ed Avis <ed at membled.com>