[mythtv-users] (Off topic) Wierd problem with Asus Pundit

Casper Pedersen cpedersen at c-note.dk
Thu Aug 21 00:53:37 EDT 2003

Hi Guys,

Due to noice regulations in my home, I switched to a Pundit yesterday,
which went without any problem. But there are minor issues.

After I restart the box I only have sound in the left channel. I think I
know why; I use amixer to setup master, line and captur:

amixer set Master,0 50%,50% unmute
amixer set Line,0 30%,30% mute captur
amixer set Capture,0 7%,7% mute captur

But I have to use alsamixer to actually switch capture from CD (strange)
to Line, where after it works.

Also another issue is if I use SVIDEO out everything is b/w, when I
switch to composit output I see colors.

Any ideas?

Regards/Casper