[mythtv-users] The Elusive SasQuatch

Tako Schotanus quintesse at palacio-cristal.com
Wed Aug 20 18:41:04 EDT 2003

Looks good! Why don't you let Isaac add it to the themes page?

Cheers,
 -Tako

http://tarek.2y.net/palestine

As soon as I got back, the first thing I did was check on the progress
of MythTV, and WOW! I am truly amazed! The huge leaps and bounds of
course mean that SasQuatch will have to be heavily updated.. So, I'm
going to start doing that, and post here (if it's still appropriate) as
soon as there is a version working with 0.11.. Right now, I would
appreciate any advice from long-before SasQuatch users regarding
usability, what they would like to see, etc. Unless you feel that your
usability comment benefits all other theme designers, please email me
off-list.

The old working copies of SasQuatch, for interest, can be found at their
usual place: http://tarek.2y.net/myth/SasQuatch

tarek : )