[mythtv-users] Re: MythDVD rpms

Axel Thimm Axel.Thimm at physik.fu-berlin.de
Wed Aug 20 13:10:17 EDT 2003

Hi,

thanks to all the reports about the empty mythdvd rpm. There was a bug
in my brain, and I hope I got it fixed ;)

More seriously I am currently on the road with 48kbaud dial-up
connections from a 64MB laptop. Therefore I am packaging blindly this
time. Sorry for any inconvenience with the empty rpm. :(

This is also the reason, why I haven't really announced all the new
stuff (new drivers, new mythtv/xmltv, staring supporting older and
younger RH etc.).

Having said that a new mythdvd rpm (with content! ...) is available
labeled as 0.11-4.rh9.at., which I still cannot test, so I hope it
WORKSFORYOU.

Many thanks to all the reporters, especially to Jarod!
Feedback about working/non-working mythdvd is very much appreciated!
Axel.Thimm at physik.fu-berlin.de