[mythtv-users] re: no audio in recordings after upgrade

mythtv at rayslinky.com mythtv at rayslinky.com
Wed Aug 20 01:47:11 EDT 2003

have you verified that you are using the correct msp3400.o? you should be using the
one provided by ivtv, not your kernel. i found a faq in the troubleshooting area of the
doc about this when i had the problem yesterday.

also check that your /etc/modules.conf has the line
add above ivtv msp3400 ........
(this was recently changed from add below)

cheers,
rayc