[mythtv-users] Fast CPU, DMA enabled on HD, Xv enabled, still getting pauses in Live TV

Cedar McKay cedarmckay at mac.com
Tue Aug 19 09:56:52 EDT 2003

It is not the CPU. I have great performance with an athlon XP 2000. And
I use fairly demanding encoding settings. I also have used a single
drive with good results, though now I have two. I don't think there is
anything in your specs that need upgrading, but I suspect you have
broken hardware or hardware conflicts, or broken software. It is not
that you need to upgrade your specs.

good luck

Cedar