[mythtv-users] Import/export shows from database question

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Mon Aug 18 12:36:16 EDT 2003

Why not just download my nuvexport script?  I wrote it specifically for
exporting nuv data (and it's been expanded to do divx and svcd as soon
as mplayer works with nuv again, or mythtranscode fixes its audio sync
issues).  The basic nuv export function moves the nuv file to the
specified dir, deletes all sql entries from the database, and gives you
a .sql file that you can just < into mysql when you want to reimport the
file.

http://forevermore.net/myth/

-Chris