[mythtv-users] Mythtv lockup problem when changing channells

kim gross kgross at jensalt.com
Sun Aug 17 15:06:21 EDT 2003

I have been trying to get mythtv up and running so far with no luck.  My
system is an asus a7v8x motherboard, ATI Radeon video card (haven't even
tryed tv out yet),  bt 878 video card, onboard lan and ide controllers,
with redhat version 9. If I use the I beleive xwtv things work fine and
I can switch channells without any problems but under Myth when I try to
change channels the display freezes and it appears that mythfronted
freezes.  What log file should I look at to see if there are any errors
reported by mythbacked?

Thanks

Kim