[mythtv-users] QTime::setHMS Invalid time and same for date

Kirby Vandivort kvandivo at ks.uiuc.edu
Sun Aug 17 14:51:38 EDT 2003

>From looking through the list archives, I note the following message
from back in April (which had no responses):

> I get a bunch of these errors when I go to Program Finder
>
> QTime::setYMD: Invalid date 2935/93/02
> QTime::setHMS: Invalid time 28:00:00:00
>
> What does this mean? Thanks

Well, I'm noticing the exact same thing..  I'm running cvs from yesterday,
and I was just wondering if someone could point me in the right direction
to fix the problem.  I'm getting the exact same invalid date and time
as this person was back in April..

Thanks!

--

Kirby Vandivort                      Theoretical and Computational Biophysics
Email: kvandivo at ks.uiuc.edu          3051 Beckman Institute