[mythtv-users] Geforce 2 MX 400 help

Paul Doe mythtv03 at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 17 11:55:33 EDT 2003

this is just a guess, but it could be because it can't load v41 correctly.
try taking that line out and see if you can still get tv out and everything
to work.  if im totally wrong, sorry im still learning this stuff myself,
its just I was having similar problems and the only way i got it to load X
was to delete that line.