[mythtv-users] Visor theme

Larry Matter mythtv at matter.net
Sat Aug 16 12:09:04 EDT 2003

Actually, having said, that I just ran both Ezra and Nehemiah side-by-side
running the same disk image (net booted) and there *was* a difference in
the watch recordings screen.  On the nehemiah,  the list background was
black, not transparent.  Ezra looks like the screen shot.

I compiled everything -march=i586 -mmmx.  settings.pro was set to i586.

Hmmmm.  I won't have time to look at it for a while, but it seems you are
vindacted :-)

Larry