[mythtv-users] PVR Hardware Database

Eric Aversa eaversa at omnesys.com
Sat Aug 16 11:23:39 EDT 2003

Thanks for your reply Mark.

My sincere apologies- I had clicked on the full details before, and even
seen that. But when I was ordering motherboards this week I spent a lot
of time visiting your site and browsing where it wasn't available.

I also tried searching for a7n266, which is the motherboard used by the
link you provide below but nothing is found. Is the motherboard field a
searchable field?

I agree that PSU and case are not really relevant to the performance of
the application, but people are trying to create an appliance for use at
home, and questions on this list include discussions about these
components.

Eric Aversa
Omnesys Technologies, Inc.
email : eaversa at omnesys.com