[mythtv-users] Re: MythTV core structure.

Steele Price steele at xtcp.net
Fri Aug 15 11:13:15 EDT 2003

Isn't the rating also sent in the videoblanking interval?  I thought it was.
It's transmitted with the show somewhere, I don't know enough about bc tech
to say.  In-stream reads are what I was referring to, I know that's a
challenge, but something nice for down the road.

Steele Price
CTO
Digital Dreamshop
http://xtcp.net