[mythtv-users] Re: modules.conf for ivtv + bttv

Bill Powers wepprop at sbcglobal.net
Thu Aug 14 22:49:03 EDT 2003

>> Bill Powers wrote:

>> Would someone be kind enough to post a working modules.conf file for a
>> setup with one ivtv card and one bttv card?  I must confess I haven't

> Hi Bill.
>
> Check the archives - posted one a week or so ago.
>
> ./gary

Thanks gary,

I had already tumbled onto your previous post - it was number one with a
bullet for every variation of every search I ran here or on Google.
Unfortunately, although I found where you offered to post your config, I was
unable to find where you actually did.  If you would be kind enough to
(re)post it now, or email it to me, I would be most grateful.

Thanks!

Bill