[mythtv-users] ivtv module error: no such device

Andrew De Ponte cyphactor at socal.rr.com
Thu Aug 14 07:23:07 EDT 2003

My suggestion would be to do it from source. I have the ivtv drivers
working great from the source. I am however a source jockey. Note: I
first got the latest kernel source and compiled and installed my own
custom kernel. Let me know if I you are interested in doing it via
source and I will help you as much as I can.

-Andrew