[mythtv-users] Direct TV Question - Version 2

Steele Price steele at xtcp.net
Wed Aug 13 22:30:51 EDT 2003

In principal these work with DishNet, but one might also work with DirectTV.
Twinhan/VisionPlus 1020/30 or Hauppage Nexus-S
Not sure if either dish or direc will send you a married card for it though...
some specs are here:
http://www.dvbcanada.com/usa/products.html

I have a VisionPlus 1030 on it's way and will be trying it with some providers, will report back some results, I am mainly interested in FTA though.
Steele
http://xtcp.net