[mythtv-users] Maximum Number of Frontends

Colin Armstrong colin at carolnrob.net
Wed Aug 13 17:03:44 EDT 2003

Well, most likely (hopefully) we probably will not have too many people
watching at once. We may have like 3 or 4 at a time. Plus we have fiber
optic gigabit ethernet so bandwidth should not be that big of an issue,
unless everyone uses it at once. As fun as it may have sounded to have a
frontend  in every office, the main use would probably be to play back
video conferences. I still have to finish up with the master backend.
Colin