[mythtv-users] mythtv motherboard

brtb mythtv at brtb.org
Wed Aug 13 15:23:20 EDT 2003

What kernel are you running? I just got an A7V8X-X and an Athlon XP (Tbred)
1700+ chip, threw Slack9.0+Kernel2.4.21 and a CVS Myth from 8/10 on it, and
have had zero problems, though I'm just running a BT8x8-based WinTV-fm and
put in a SBLive card since I didn't feel like messing with ALSA at the
moment.

No lockups at all under network load though, I regularly transfer multiple
gigabytes at full speed (6-7MB/sec average) in and out of the thing and it
hasn't hiccupped once.