[mythtv-users] Problems using Mythvideo with TV out...

Justin The Cynical cynical at penguinness.org
Tue Aug 12 04:36:35 EDT 2003

I currently have MythTV running via the TV out on my GF4 MX card.  I've
tried running it via TwinView and standard TV out with the same results
both ways.

The Mythvideo module is working fine, however when I try to play a video,
myth shows the loading message, and nothing else.

I tried running mplayer from an xterm with the -fs switch, it works just
fine.  Video plays, sounds, everything.  But if I try to launch it from
within myth, nada.

This is the same setup that ran fine using a monitor.

Does anyone have any words of wisdom?