[mythtv-users] Help me find a winner...stinking Kt133

Harry Orenstein ho_9 at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 12 21:54:54 EDT 2003

I bought the Asus A7V8X-X mobo at newegg for approx. $67 and you should be
able to get 512MB of DDR for approx. $30 after rebate at CompUSA or BestBuy
or OfficeMax.  Perhaps not what you were looking for in an answer, but you
can still use the processor (I think), the total is under $100 (AR) and I
know for a fact that this mobo works with Myth (sound, LAN, USB, etc. using
Mandrake 9.1).  Forces you to dump the 1.5GB of 133 RAM, but you can still
run Myth.  Hope this helps.

-- Harry O.