[mythtv-users] Problems connecting to zap2it?

Joe V joevph at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 11 23:20:19 EDT 2003

Thanks, I saw the patch, and have successfully applied
it (although I did have to do some munching on it
because of the extra spacing copying it from my
e-mail).  My new installation of MythTV is grabbing
listings as I type this.

That's the beauty of a mailing list, somebody can ask
a question, and he answer is posted before the
question is asked.  :)

-- Joe

--- Dane Kantner <webmaster at dddane.com> wrote:
> > I was wondering, does anybody have a proper link
> > the xmltv mailing-list archives (or can post the
> patch
> > to ZapListings.pm)?
>
> The patch was attached to Gregorio Gervasio Jr.'s
> e-mail a few back in this
> subject... But here it is again since its small
> anyway.
> -dane

name=zap2it-0.5.15.patch