[mythtv-users] Problems connecting to zap2it?

Joe V joevph at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 11 22:37:48 EDT 2003

I've noticed this problem also.

I was wondering, does anybody have a proper link to
the xmltv mailing-list archives (or can post the patch
to ZapListings.pm)?  Trying to view the list archives
from the XMLTV Sourceforge page returns an error (the
URL's don't have an actual forum ID in them).

I'm not subscribed, and unfortunately (I don't think)
subscribing doesn't get me access to the archives.

Thanks,
Joe