[mythtv-users] Anyone using a SBLive (spdif) with mythtv?

Mark Edwards mark at edwards.homelinux.net
Tue Aug 12 15:26:17 EDT 2003

My hand is up.

I'm using SBLive Premium with Alsa on a custom RH8 box.  My audio connection
is via the Optical SP/DIF to my digital amp. I'm also using Myth from CVS.

First thing I would check is the integrity of the line in on the sblive.

secondly, check the integrity of the cable between the TV card and the
sblive.

Lastly, check that the output of the TV card is producing desired 2
channels.

Finally you might want to install some Speakers and ditch those 'speckers'.
I've tried them, and they never worked for me... ;-)

Regards,

Mark.