[mythtv-users] Re:Beta PVR250 firmware and myth?

Vinton Coffman vintonc at redzone.com
Mon Aug 11 13:43:06 EDT 2003

Where do you find this beta version of the driver?  I looked on
hauppauge's site and the newest version they list is
Name: pvr250_17_21188.exe
size=2120K
Updated July 7, 2003
Is this the version you're talking about?  If the end of the file name
indicates version, this must be an older version than the 21199 version
you're using.

I can't seem to browse the site in the mythtv docs that for the latest
firmware hauppauge.lightpath.net either.

One other question since this thread involves the pvr-250.  I posted a
question the ivtv forum a week ago and haven't got any responses.
from ivtv forum:
I just updated my cvs yesterday and now my system is locking up
completely. The only hints I've gotten are these errors in
/var/log/messages. The driver was running quite stable until the
update. Ivtv driver is being used by MythTV.

Aug 3 22:00:00 localhost kernel: ivtv: Not enough free buffers, stream 0
Aug 3 22:00:02 localhost last message repeated 43 times

Has anyone here ran into this issue?  Can I assume even though
sourceforge is slow that 7/12 is the latest version of the ivtv driver?

Thanks,
Vinton