[mythtv-users] More crashing when watching live or recorded tv (Increase prebuffer?)

Randy Power Schnedler schnedlr at satx.rr.com
Mon Aug 11 10:50:16 EDT 2003

Hi Isaac,

I am having a similar problem on my dedicated backend with a PVR-250.  It's
running on a P2-400MHz, an old IBM box with this chipset:

	PCI bridge: Intel Corp. 440BX/ZX/DX - 82443BX/ZX/DX AGP bridge (rev 03)

Should I expect this machine to be overwhelmed when the ringbuffer fills up &
starts looping?  Video is stored on that machine on a 120GB WD drive w/ 8MB
cache.

Thanks.