[mythtv-users] Wireless keyboard problem?

Torry Akins takins at flatblacknova.com
Sun Aug 10 22:35:50 EDT 2003

This is the only thing that show up in the /var/log/messages  when I
connect the device.

Aug 10 16:05:02 mythtvbox kernel: hub.c: connect-debounce failed, port 1
disabled
Aug 10 16:05:25 mythtvbox kernel: hub.c: connect-debounce failed, port 2
disabled

I am going to try it on another linux box at work and see if it works
there.

Torry