[mythtv-users] A few odd bugs with cutlists

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Sun Aug 10 17:22:42 EDT 2003

> > Actually, you did do it yourself.  starttime is a timestamp, and must be
> > updated (just set to the same value) along with what you're changing when you
> > change other data in that record.
> "must be updated" -> "is automatically updated by mysql"

oops.  enough coding for me today, I guess...   I misread Isaac's
message.  Anyway, you get the idea.  timestamp values are auto-updated
by mysql when changes are made to a record, you need to also update them
with their "current" values or they'll get update to "now".  (well,
"they" won't - only the first timestamp actually changes, but it's a
good idea to do all of them because tables may not all be defined in the
same order).

-Chris