[mythtv-users] Wireless keyboard problem?

Torry Akins takins at flatblacknova.com
Sun Aug 10 17:24:15 EDT 2003

Hi all,

I just wanted to run this by everyone and see if anyone has had this
problem.

I have a versapoint rf keyboard/mouse.  The rf receiving station is usb.
When I plug it in, linux doesn't see it.  That is to say that it isn't
listed in /proc/bus/usb/devices.  If I plug in a Logitech usb mouse, it
shows up and works just fine.  (USB is working).  If I plug the rf
receiving station into another computer (winxp) it is detected and works
fine.  One final weird thing, when the rf receiving station is plugged
into the linux box and the computer is booting, it works (that is the
caps lock key is switching the led on the base station on and off) until
the kernel initializes the USB core.  At that point, the keyboard
doesn't work.

Any advice,

Torry