[mythtv-users] What the frell is MythTiVo?? (was Re: Mythtivo)

Shawn shenderson at advantexmail.net
Sun Aug 10 16:03:29 EDT 2003

I finally got MythTivo working with 0.10.  I actually had to compile it on
another machine and then just copy over the 0.8 lib and "mythtivo" and
"mythtivo-settings.txt".  It even works great over 802.11b as long as the
Tivo is set to "basic" recording. Are there plans on integrating it into the
main mythCVS, like MythDVD?

To answer your question, I have a SA 3.0 box and you don't need to media
option.  All you need is a Nic in your Tivo and "vserver" running.