[mythtv-users] Post your hardware configuration

David Meddows-Taylor David at Meddows-Taylor.com
Sun Aug 10 15:22:07 EDT 2003

Actually, rather than posting your current hardware configuration, I would
like to see what people think would be an ideal setup.  I know that there
are some factors to be considered (i.e. cost, etc), but you can state those
considerations up front.

I have just heard about MythTV and, over the last few days, have been
reading as much as I can about it.  Being on this list I have seen lots of
problems that people are having with various setups and would like to know
what system you would put together (from scratch) that would minimise the
problems while maximizing the benefits.

Maybe the best way to think about it is, if you were going to go put
together 100 units to sell, what components would you use?