[mythtv-users] stop mythfrontend from autostarting

Anduin Withers awithers at anduin.com
Sat Aug 9 17:58:22 EDT 2003

> Those files don't even exist in my root. (and yes, I know to do an ls -a)

Are you sure you're not just fighting the default KDE session manager (By
default KDE will save your "session" on logout and restore it when you start
back up).

Of course if this were the problem then you'd be able to close myth, log
out, and everything would be fine when you logged back in.

For KDE sessions the place to look is .kde/share/config/ksmserverrc but if
it is a KDE session manager problem you are better off letting it handle
things for you.

You may already know of -a, but what of 'find ~ -print0 -type f | xargs -0
grep -l mythfrontend'?

--
Anduin Withers