[mythtv-users] Help me understand. Audio woes.

Ryan Svihla roman at ellipse.net
Fri Aug 8 11:03:16 EDT 2003

Ken,
    The haupauge 250 doesnt use the soundcard at all for capture.  You
dont have to set a source nothing, if you are not getting audio it is
probably because of the msp 3400 issue, 1) just remove the one installed
in your kernel module directory, just do a search for msp3400.o, 2) then
replace that one with the one in your ivtv source directory, 3) depmod
-a , 4) just reboot
hopefully that fixes the issue

---Ryan