[mythtv-users] nForce mobo + mythmusic plays too fast

m0j0.j0j0 m0j0 at foofus.net
Fri Aug 8 00:32:08 EDT 2003

On Thu, 2003-07-10 at 11:08, Cedar McKay wrote:
> or change myth to use 48kHz and you can then _use_ your SPDIF
>

> best,
> Cedar

I just ran into this tonight. Apparently I hadn't tested MythMusic after
switching over to S/PDIF a few weeks back. MythTV sound is just fine.
MythMusic is a bit fast and high pitched. I swapped out all instances of
44100 with 48000 in cddecoder.cpp. This seemed to make the speed OK, but
the pitch is still messed up.

Anyone know the correct way to fix this? Is there a parameter I can pass
ALSA to force 44100 on S/PDIF? Should I be hacking up Myth further?

ASUS a7n266-vm
ALSA CVS (7/12)

Thanks,
Joe