[mythtv-users] re: strange - No audio until channel change

Jay Camp campjr at verizon.net
Fri Aug 8 00:38:38 EDT 2003

That's correct, I'm just using plain 'ol bttv.  I may try pulling down myth
CVS first or wait for .11 before nagging Isaac about it.  Also, I don't know
of a way to be sure that this is a problem with MythTV exactly.  However,
like I said, XawTV works flawlessly while aplay'ing /dev/dsp, which I assume
is what MythTV is essentially doing.

Any ideas for a course of action?

Thanks again,

Jay