[mythtv-users] Green screen AGAIN

Aran Cox spin at avalon.net
Thu Aug 7 15:58:05 EDT 2003

You might try a UPS, I am pretty sure you can get your MythTV machine to
shut down cleanly in the event of a power outage with one.  I've been
meaning to get one for a while.  During bad storms I seem to lose power
(for a short amount of time) almost every time.  One time my MythTV
machine didn't boot back up when I hit reset and I almost had a hard
attack... Thankfully it did come back with a hard reset.