[mythtv-users] xbox frontend

James S. White james at jameswhite.org
Thu Aug 7 11:24:00 EDT 2003

http://www.jameswhite.org/~james/usb-xboxir.o
http://www.jameswhite.org/~james/usb-xboxir.h_new

James S. White                      GAPS Incorporated
james at jameswhite.org                Electrical Engineer - Etc.
http://www.jameswhite.org           Caffeine is my anti-drug.
I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate.
And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.
                                                               -Jack Handy