[mythtv-users] MythTV -- And a Suggestion

David A. Mason damason at redshift.com
Wed Aug 6 13:42:25 EDT 2003

My two cents:

Switching to a currently-recording feed without any feedback might mislead
the forgetful user, who would likely then try to change channels, which
would have to be prevented or the recording would be ruined.

I think the idea of joining a recording in process is a good one, but that
there should be a message and the possibility of selecting the currently
active recording, if appropriate. It would be a nice way around navigating
to the recordings area.

DAM