[mythtv-users] Changing System Time

Joseph A. Caputo jcaputo1 at comcast.net
Wed Aug 6 13:27:30 EDT 2003

If NTP runs frequently enough, the adjustment should be small enough not to
perturb anything.  If you run it infrequently *and* your system clock has
alot of drift, then I imagine the effect would be the same as a manual
adjustment -- if a manual adjustment of a certain amount of time causes
problems, so will NTP.

-JAC