[mythtv-users] Changing System Time

Christian Hack christianh at pdd.edmi.com.au
Wed Aug 6 14:09:45 EDT 2003

OK fair enough, so what sort of time would be the maximum I can change?
I can easily set something up to slide the time slowly OR make sure the
time is constantly updated so it doesn't have to be changed by so much.
If I can work out roughly how fast it runs, I can then adjust for that
to keep it a lot closer.

Currently I only have dialup, so setting up ntp in a cron job isn't all
that feasible.

CH