[mythtv-users] my experience with Asus Pundit / PVR 250

Eric S zaphod at comcast.net
Tue Aug 5 21:33:42 EDT 2003

Yeah, lower resolution 544x480.  My XFree86 CPU usage never seems to go
over 5% and normal sits around 1%.

I tried bumping the quality to 720x480 and got very similar results to
yours with XFree86 up around 30% CPU usage.

Not worth it on my 20" TV that I'm currently running it on.

BTW, I was surprised that the resolution setting on the recording setup
actually works for PVR250.   Sweet!

-Eric