[mythtv-users] A noob question regarding hardware req. and hardware codecs

Chris Kahney beagleguy at HotPOP.com
Tue Aug 5 14:07:26 EDT 2003

Pricewatch has Complete Athlon 2000 systems for $195 including shipping,
and 5 vendors selling for under $200.  Most only come with 128megs, 20gigs
and integrated everything, but it's a decent system to build up on.

I have some old systems I considered using for mythtv, but with prices so
cheap I'll just spend the extra $$$ and get something I know will work.