[mythtv-users] my experience with Asus Pundit / PVR 250

Reza Naima reza at reza.net
Tue Aug 5 02:12:16 EDT 2003

Thanks for the write-up.  I just ordered a pundit and the LeadTek
tv2000xp deluxe.  I tought about the pvr, but $150 was too much for me
to spend, and I never get rebates back in the mail.  I'm trying to guage
how much processing power I will need -- esp as I hope to get another
capture card in there.  I'm thinking of a 2.8G p4.  I'm also hoping that
some some case modding will solve the size issue (tight fit for PCI
cards).

I was also thinking of getting a DVD burner for archiving purposes.
Does anyone have any suggestions?  I really havn't bothered doing any
research in this front...

-r

On Mon, Aug 04, 2003 at 11:48:03PM -0700, Eric Gardner sent me this...