[mythtv-users] Re:LIRC unresolved symobols ( I hate LIRC!!!!! )

James S. White james at jameswhite.org
Mon Aug 4 23:25:13 EDT 2003

> I am assuming I am going to have to do a reinstall of RH9 in order to get
> .config restored back to the original.  I am not sure what it was.

Some distributions put the .config used to build the kernel in /boot usually
named config-2.4.20-3 or something along those lines.

The lirc documentation suggests compiling a kernel from source. This was what
I found to be effective. But you might not want to take that on.

James S. White                      GAPS Incorporated
james at jameswhite.org                Electrical Engineer - Etc.
http://www.jameswhite.org           Caffeine is my anti-drug.
I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate.
And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.
                                                               -Jack Handy