[mythtv-users] nuvexport (aka nuv -> svcd)

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Sun Aug 3 20:47:04 EDT 2003

> I think mplex was trying to create an svcd compliant stream from a video
> stream with too high a bitrate.  I looked at the version I was using,
> $v_bitrate was 2550... little high.  I'll try the new version tonight
> and see what happens.

2550 should be fine if your audio is only 192 (which is the default).
SVCD video bitrate maxes out somewhere around 2600.  Anyway, since
implementing the code to prevent people from going over the actual
2756kbps combined max (which is what bumped up the default from 2500 to
2550), I'm also experiencing some trouble with sync again, so I'll keep
tweaking.

-Chris