[mythtv-users] Working system :-)

Ellen Spertus spertus at mills.edu
Sun Aug 3 20:12:08 EDT 2003

Thank you for all the help, especially Jarod for his guide.  My system
is now working (and recording Futurama).  Everything went smoothly after
I replaced the Savage video card with a GeForce4 MX 440.

If anyone wants to experiment with the Savage S3 2000, I'd be happy to
send them mine free.  It also works perfectly well for applications that
don't require xv.  (It has dga support.)

I'm sure you'll see me around here with occasional configuration
questions and, I hope, helping other installers.

Ellen