[mythtv-users] Re:TV Provider other than whats listed

Shawn Jackson shawn_junk at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 3 18:17:15 EDT 2003

Thanks for the quick reply... I will attempt to refine a wee bit.

It is an analog signal.  The university has a reciever in the basement for
every single channel and then wires it analog to every single room in the
dorm.

I currently have myth working at home perfectly (pvr-250 system / xp 2100+ /
160gb) and like it wonderfully.

As for the time zone issues, I think I have got that all set up so no
worries.  I just need to know how I can completely customize a channel
lineup and still have program guide info.

thanks again!