[mythtv-users] mythbackend error

Brent Michalski brent at perlguy.net
Sun Aug 3 01:25:11 EDT 2003

It is late and I was hoping that someone could shed a bit of light on my
here...

I am getting this error now when i try to start mythbackend.

This app was compiled against libmyth version: 0.10.07192003-1
but the library is version: 0.10.06232003-1
You probably want to recompile everything, and do a
'make distclean' first.

I had originally had 0.10 installed via the RPM's (RedHat 9 box), but i
just have gone through and compiled and installed the CVS versions.

I *did* do a make distclean and then make, make install.

How can i fix this?

thanks
Brent